Medical Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Free COVID Tests
ISU SHS Pharmacy will have a limited supply of free at-home covid test kits for students. The pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm. Students can pick up 1 box (two tests in a box) per day, while supplies last.
Consider your pharmacy needs before winter break! Please make arrangements with pharmacy prior to 12/15/2023.
Flu Shots on Campus
Students can receive a flu shot at Student Health Services by making an appointment. Flu shot appointments are free.
Redbird Well offers resources for mental health, support services, screenings and emergency help lines.
COVID-19 Self Testing and Result Upload
Submitting COVID-19 Test Results:
- SHS will not issue isolation letters based on at-home COVID-19 results.
- Results from a licensed lab (must specifically provide patient identification) can be uploaded to the patient portal. Please allow at least 1-3 business days for your upload to be processed.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Off campus testing sites
- Testing at Student Health Services
- Please Note: Isolation letters will be based on the date of the test result performed in the SHS Clinic.
Resources for You
Student Health Services Appointment Options
Student Health Services is open for in-person appointments. Zoom appointments are available upon request. Make an appointment online or call the appointment line (309) 438-2778. A $20 front door fee is charged for most appointments. Additional charges can apply.
The pharmacy is open for in-person use during regular business hours. If you are in isolation, you may authorize for someone to pick up your prescription on your behalf through the secure patient portal.
Please visit our immunization compliance page for details on State & University required immunizations. The Summer 2023 Immunization deadline is July 1. The Fall 2023 Deadline is Friday, September 1. Students not in compliance on these dates will receive a Class Registration Block and are subject to a $75 late processing fee. Students may not register for any new classes until they have met all immunization compliance requirements.
Planning to travel either within the U.S. or Internationally? Please review the updated travel guidelines.
Absences can disrupt coursework temporarily. Learn more about class absence
Secure Patient Health Portal
- Check Immunization Status
- Make an appointment
- Join a Zoom Appointment
- Securely Message Providers
- View/Print Billing Statements
- Upload Immunization Records
- Electronically submit prescription insurance card
- Sign-Up for Appointment Reminders, Text Message Alerts
- Cancel Appointments
- Sign up for the optional health fee
Information for students who are looking for the consent to release medical records.