Secure Patient Health Portal
The secure patient health portal gives you 24/7 access to:
- Make an appointment at SHS
- Submit immunization and COVID-19 vaccination records
- Review your current immunization status
- Send requests for prescription refills to the ISU Pharmacy
- Electronically submit prescription insurance card information
- Access self-care information
- View and print detailed billing statements
- Communicate with health care providers and more!
- Submit COVID-19 vaccination records
- Review your current vaccination status
- Schedule Flu Clinic (when available)
For routine appointments at Student Health Services, there is a $20 front door fee assessed to the student's University account for each appointment. Some additional fees may apply.
For appointments at Student Health Services, students who fail to show for a scheduled appointment or cancel their appointment with less than 1 hour's notice (24 hours for psychiatry) will be charged a missed appointment/late cancellation fee.
Sign in to the secure patient health portal:
Experiencing issues logging in? Try these tips:
Setting Up Multi-Factor Authentication using the Mobile App | Help - Illinois State (The app works faster and is more reliable than either text or phone options.)