Skip to main content
About Student Health Services
- All students who register for one or more hours and are assessed the Health Fee are eligible to use all the services of the on-campus clinic.
- The outpatient medical services provided are comparable to those offered by most physician clinics.
- The clinic is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. and fulfills the necessary state and federal requirements.
- The clinic is staffed by licensed personnel, e.g. physicians, advanced practice nurses, pharmacists.
- The staff of the Student Health Services recognizes the Rights and Responsibilities of All Patients through the development and publishing of a Patient's Rights and Responsibilities Statement.