COVID-19 Self-Testing and Result Upload Guidance
How to obtain a COVID-19 At-Home Test
- COVID at home test can be purchased at the ISU Student Health Services Pharmacy or at any local pharmacy.
What Should I do with my test results?
- SHS will not issue isolation letters based on at home COVID test results. If you tested positive with an at home COVID test, please follow the CDC isolation guidance.
- Isolation letters will be issued for the following test results:
- Positive results from a licensed lab (ie. Hospital, urgent care, pharmacy, COVID-19 testing center) must be uploaded to the patient health portal and must contain the students name, date of birth, date of test, and test result.
- Positive test results obtained at Student Health Services will automatically be issued an isolation letter.
- You can make an appointment for COVID-19 testing with a nurse at SHS by calling (309) 438-2778 or on-line by going to the patient health portal.